Drench Shower / Eye Wash Station
The Drench Shower provides a continuous stream of non- injurious water for 15 minutes or longer, after activation.
•Shower head manufactured of UV resistant high visibility yellow ABS plastic.
•Shower head delivers a minimum of 20" diameter pattern to the target area 60" above standing level.
•Eye/Face wash heads with float off covers manufactured of UV resistant ABS plastic mounted in a high visibility ABS Yello-Bowl
• Combination shower and eye/ face wash shall deliver 30 gpm @ 30/70 psi of flowing pressure from the shower head and 8.0 gpm @ 30/70 psi of flowing pressure from the eye/face wash.
Certified to ANSI Z358.1 shall deliver 30 gpm @ 30/70 psi of flowing pressure from the shower head and 8.0 gpm @ 30/70 psi of flowing pressure from the eye/face wash.
• VALVES: Chrome plated bronze stay open ball valves with chrome plated balls, stainless steel valve stems,
stainless steel push plate with actuation graphic (eye/face wash) and stainless steel pull rod assembly with
actuation graphic (shower). Valve Size 1", eye face wash 1/2" Strainer Tee option: 1/2" BCP, 16 mesh
• SUPPLY: 1 ¼" NPT
• WASTE: 1 ¼" NPT
• WEIGHT: 59 lbs (26.76 kgs)
• PIPING: Schedule 80 hot dip galvanized steel.
• BOWL: High visibility ABS plastic Yello-Bowl®.
• EYE/FACE WASH HEAD: ABS plastic dual stream heads with ABS
plastic float off covers secured with stainless steel bead chains.
Cat. No. 16605